The Canadian Business Set Up Blueprint
If you’re considering starting your own business our all-in-one course would be a fantastic fit for you!
Our course covers all the essential information you need to manage your business. Best of all, you have unlimited access for as long as you like, across all devices you own, anytime you need it.
Click the button below for more information!
We have: simple and easy to use bookkeeping workbooks; an indispensable fiscal planning table, a simple kilometer log and a concise, to the point guide!
- Business or Sales Tax Registration
- Incorporating a Business
- Income Taxes
Simply type in the search bar the subject that you require information on and voilà, you’ve got access to what you need or get a link to additional tools!
Access our resources area by clicking the button below.
This training covers:
The 7 essentials topics for the new business owner
• What constitutes being self-employed
• Legal status
• Business registration
• Sales tax registration
• Expenses and basic bookkeeping practices
• Income tax and payroll taxes
How to do your bookkeeping in 7 easy steps
At the beginning:
• Scheduling 1 hour a month and conduct assessment (what do you REALLY need to track)
• Establishing revenue and expense categories
• Preparing folders (paper or electronic)
• Quick and easy filing – on the go
• Adding up receipts
• Entering in spreadsheet
• Reviewing monthly activities
Does this sound like something your group could benefit from?